Mishimoto is proud to release the performance Subaru WRX downpipe for the 2015+ models. The biggest restriction in the stock exhaust system is the downpipe. By installing the Mishimoto WRX downpipe, the FA20DIT exhaust system is able to breathe easier, providing a significant increase in horsepower and torque when tuned. During countless dyno pulls, Mishimoto saw gains of up to 73 whp and 64 wtq with the catted downpipe, Mishimoto Subaru WRX Tuning Kit, and Mishimoto Subaru WRX Performance Air Intake using 93 octane fuel on the 6-speed WRX (see additional images for dyno chart). With the catted downpipe and Mishimoto Subaru WRX Tuning Kit, Mishimoto saw dyno proven gains of up to 57 whp and 52 wtq using 93 octane fuel on the 6-speed WRX. Above all, this downpipe provides a significant torque improvement in the low end and across the entire power band. The Mishimoto 2015 WRX downpipe provided an extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost, giving you that aggressive tone you have been looking for!
The engineers at Mishimoto designed the WRX downpipe as a one-piece design with precision TIG-welded 304 stainless steel. This allows uninterrupted exhaust flow from the 3.5″ 4-bolt exhaust flange all the way through the 3.0″ downpipe. The engineers also created two different transmission-specific brackets, for the 6-speed manual and CVT, to mount the downpipe to the transmission. To customize the WRX downpipe even further, it is offered in either a catted or catless version. Because the engineers know that WRX owners commonly like to add wideband O2 gauges, they included an additional O2 sensor bung and plug in an ideal location for aftermarket wideband sensors! To top it off, the 2015 WRX downpipe includes new turbine housing studs and nuts (which commonly strip), a new turbo outlet gasket, a new 3” 2-bolt flange gasket, and all stainless steel hardware, so you don’t have to worry about rust on your hardware. The Mishimoto Subaru WRX Downpipe is proudly made in the USA and comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty you know and trust.
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX and 2014+ Subaru Forester XT
- Additional wideband oxygen-sensor bung and plug-in ideal location for aftermarket wideband sensors
- Mates with the stock cat-back exhaust
- New studs for turbine housing
- New studs for turbine housing
- Includes stock gasket for turbo outlet
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 57 whp and 52 wtq with catted downpipe and Mishimoto Subaru WRX Tuning Kit, using 93 octane fuel on 6-speed WRX (see additional images for dyno chart)
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 73 whp and 64 wtq with catted downpipe, Mishimoto Subaru WRX Tuning Kit, and Mishimoto Subaru WRX Performance Air Intake, using 93 octane fuel on 6-speed WRX (see additional images for dyno chart)
- Significant torque improvement in the low end and across the entire power band
- Fits with both CVT and manual transmissions
- Extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 304 stainless steel one-piece design allows for uninterrupted exhaust flow
- 3/8″ thick stainless steel, CNC-machined four-bolt flange
- 3.5″ to 3.0″ transition out of turbo outlet allows exhaust gas to flow smoothly