Purchase together and save! this bundle includes the popular digital 30-4110 AFR Wideband, 30-4401 Oil Pressure and 30-4406 boost gauges.
Our World-famous Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge features a digital LED display and sweeping LED ‘needle’ that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. A 52mm (2-1/16″) gauge housing ensures that it will fit in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. All AEM digital gauges feature a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and almost any engine management system. Each gauge comes with black and silver bezels and black and white faceplates for multiple color combinations and a custom look (a black Lambda faceplate and black and white Air/Fuel Ratio faceplates).
The Bosch UEGO sensor gives the controller its speed and accuracy. The Bosch 4.9 LSU sensor used in the 30-4110 AEM Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge has a faster light off time and draws less current than the 4.2 LSU sensor used with AEM’s 30-4100 Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge, which will be superseded to the 30-4110 gauge in August, 2014. The 4.9 LSU sensor features the same fuel compatibility as the 4.2 LSU and NEVER requires free-air calibration when used with AEM’s 30-4110 Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge. The 30-4110’s 4.9 LSU sensor uses a different connector than the connector used with the 4.2 LSU sensors included with the original 30-4100 gauge controller. The sensors are not interchangeable between the two gauge controllers in any way, including changing connectors on the gauges.
The Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge is a must if you want to maximize your engine’s power and safety. When tuning an engine, accurate air/fuel ratio data is critical because running with too rich of an AFR can cause a loss of power, and running a lean AFR can result in serious engine damage. AEM’s digital Wideband AFR UEGO gauge can quickly alert you to even a .1 change in air/fuel ratio and provide enough time to shut down an engine before damage occurs.
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates included for customizing gauge appearance (digital gauges only)
- Bosch 4.9 LSU wideband sensor and weld-in bung included (PN 30-4110)
- No free air sensor calibration required – ever
- Interchangeable black and silver bezels included
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates included
- 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
- 0-5v analog output (10-20 AFR range only)
AEM’s Digital Oil/Fuel Pressure Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital LED interface. AEM digital gauges also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The AEM 100PSI Oil/Fuel Pressure Gauge has a bright LED display that shows oil/fuel pressure in 1 PSI increments, and a sweeping LED “needle” that lines the edge as oil/fuel pressure changes from 0 to 100. One of the most vital things to know about your engine is it’s oil pressure – and now you’ll be able to see and log to the exact PSI. Each gauge includes interchangable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge – it’s like having 4 gauges in 1!
- Gauge pressure range 0-100psi
- Includes easy-to-install harness and sensor
- Complete stand alone gauge requires no additional sensors or programs to operate
- Ideal for both fuel injected and carbureted motors
- LED displays provide precise reference to critical operating conditions and alert driver of potentially damaging operating conditions
- Includes 0-5V analog output for routing to engine management system or data logger
- Easy to read faceplates/displays are designed to complement existing AEM gauge styles
- Included bezels and face plates allow you to personalize the look of your gauge