HC series is especially used for engine starting, which requires superior cranking performance at lower temperatures, for high current discharge.
- Absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology
- 12V battery VRLA
- Can be mounted in any orientation except inverted.
- US DOT and IATA certified non-spillable
- Sealed Construction (Non-spillable Battery)
- Can be fitted with TP brass automotive adaptor
- Shipped fully charged – just install and go!
- Suited for repeated discharges such as running your vehicle with winches or other electrical accessories
- PHCA: 925A at 80°F (27°C) for 5 seconds
- CCA: 410A at 0ºF (-18ºC)
- CA/MCA: 530A at 32ºF (0ºC)
- HCA: 625A at 80ºF (27ºC)
- Reserve capacity: 48 minutes
- Short circuit current: 1300A
- Operation temperature range: -5°F (-15°C) to 122°F (50°C)