The GFB Deceptor Pro II is built on our patented Respons technology, but it goes one step further… How?
The action of adjusting venting bias between recirculation and atmosphere is controlled electronically, so you can now adjust the volume of your blow-off valve from the driver s seat! Every turbo-car owner knows that while making noise is fun, there are times when you d prefer to be seen, but not heard.
The Deceptor Pro II also features the GFB TMS advantage, which is designed specifically for the purpose of turbo lag reduction and improving throttle response. Tests show TMS features can help return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears.
- Remote adjustment of volume control electronically on-the-fly
- Modern, compact in-car BOV volume controller with backlit dial
- Revised porting to optimise flow and venting bias
- Compact design, fits in most factory valve locations
- Direct bolt on kits for many vehicles
- New valve bore finishing process ensures a lifetime of reliable operation
- Supplied with all parts and wiring required to have it up and running quickly and easily