Enjoy the highest output on today’s market with Walbro’s new DCSS 39/50 in-tank fuel pump. Able to support an aggressive 700+ horsepower, with a super charger, this innovative dual pumping channel design delivers maximum pressure with superior fuel flow. Operating in both petrol and E85, this fuel pump comes with a check valve to avoid system leak-down and extended cranking at start-up. This superior design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise, increasing efficiency by 20% over conventional pumps, delivering unparalleled performance.
- Fuel: Petrol & E85
- Horsepower: 900+ at 60PSI, naturally aspirated applications
- Over All Pump Length: 131mm
- Main Housing Diameter: 39mm
- Lower Housing Diameter: 50mm
- Fuel Inlet Diameter: 11mm OD
- Fuel Outlet Diameter: 11mm OD
- Flow Rate: 470lph @ 40psi (120+ gph)
- Test Voltage: 13.5 Volts
- Directly interchangable with existing Walbro 460lph In-Tank Pumps (F9000267)
*Note- modifications to wiring required due to high current required by the pump.